Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Newsletter & Update Sign Up

Tuesday

About Me

Existence begins in every instant. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

My name is Nicola Ries Taggart, and I have been helping people strive for more open, loving and fulfilling relationships for years. Beyond certification as a life coach and Dream Coachâ„¢, I have experience in many relationship areas such as conflict resolution, interpersonal communication, assertiveness training and leadership development. I enjoy balancing my life between my rewarding work as a life empowerment speaker, coach and facilitator; spending time with my awesome husband and two beautiful daughters; and finding new ways to indulge in my ever-expanding life passions.

Even though I am here to support you, our work together is ultimately a partnership that requires each of us to be present, attentive and open to real change. I have the professional, practical and real-life relationship experience to provide you support and guidance. But what's more important is that you are the one who ultimately knows, in your heart, what is right and best for you. Our work together is about understanding and defining your true wants and needs, clarifying your vision, and working as a team as you take steps to attract the love you want into your life.

**Want to receive updates on future Attract Love programs and events, including workshops, retreats, teleclasses and live speaking engagements? Please send me an email (n.ries.taggart@gmail.com) with "updates" in the subject line. Your email address will never be shared with anyone else.**